经典台词分享网站

当前位置:台词 > 经典台词 > 英文经典台词 > 《神探夏洛克 第二季》中英文经典台词

《神探夏洛克 第二季》中英文经典台词

发布时间:2020-08-25 22:27源自:cnhbtc.com作者:牛台词阅读()

  牛台词,为您提供电影经典台词、电视经典台词、相声小品台词、动漫游戏台词等内容。下面就是我们为您准备的关于“《神探夏洛克 第二季》中英文经典台词”的内容,欢迎您的阅读,希望您能喜欢。
 

《神探夏洛克 第二季》介绍

 
《神探夏洛克 第二季》中英文经典台词

《神探夏洛克第二季》(Sherlock Season 2),是英国广播公司BBC出品的电视系列剧,由史蒂文·莫法特、马克·加蒂斯主创,本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇、马丁·弗瑞曼搭档主演。
 
该剧改编自阿瑟·柯南·道尔创作的侦探小说《福尔摩斯探案集》,将原著的时间背景从19世纪搬到了21世纪,讲述在繁华热闹的伦敦大都市中,时尚的大侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯和他的朋友约翰·H·华生经受的一系列危险的、不同寻常的历险。
 
本季于2012年1月1日在BBC1台、BBC高清台首播,并获金球奖、艾美奖14项提名,夺得英国电影和电视艺术学院电视奖最佳编剧、最佳男配角,金卫星奖最佳男主角等多个奖项。
 
 

《神探夏洛克 第二季》台词

 
No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
方圆两英里内 都不会有人卖给你了
 
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
怎么了 小朋友? 迷路了吗?
 
Leave him alone!
放过他
 
Don't let him get away!
别让他跑了
 
Don't hurt me!
别伤害我
 
Stop it now!
快停止
 
No! Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!
不 别碰我 一个指头都别碰我
 
Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now!
告诉他们 告诉他们 一切都完了
 
Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.
告诉他吧 事情暴露了 全完了
 
I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.
讲故事的 还出了DVD
 
I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.
我上过电视 儿童节目 讲故事的
 
Yeah, show me something.
好 给我看
 
I have proof. Show them... Kitty, show them something.
我有证据 给他们看 凯蒂 给他们看
 
He knows I am.
他知道我的身份
 
The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?
结案陈词 莫里亚蒂是个演员?
 
So this is the story you're going to publish?
这就是你要发表的报道?
 
I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.
真对不起 对不起
 
But not so good he didn't want to sell his story.
但还没多到让他不愿卖出实情
 
Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.
比不上西区舞台剧 但报酬应该不错
 
Yes, and you paid him to take the rap. Promised you'd rig the jury.
你付钱让他被捕 你保证操纵陪审团
 
For God's sake, this man was on trial!
老天 这人出庭受审了啊
 
Tell him, Richard.
告诉他 理查德
 
Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him.
问他 他就在这里 问他
 
Don't be ridiculous!
别开玩笑了
 
And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.
为了圆谎 编了个经典大反派
 
He invented all the crimes, actually.
所有罪案都是他制造的
 
Invented him?! Mm-hm.
捏造了他? 嗯
 
You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.
你捏造了詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 你的宿敌
 
It's all here, conclusive proof.
都在这里 证据确凿
 
I'll be doing the explaining, in print.
让我来解释 用书面形式
 
Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.
夏洛克 你解释一下 我搞不懂了
 
I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.
我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作
 
He paid me,
他付钱给我
 
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
 
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我
 
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂
 
don't, don't, don't hurt me.
别...别打我
 
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,
华生医生 我知道你是好人
 
an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员
 
Rich Brook,
理查·布鲁克
 
What are you talking about? Look him up.
你在说什么? 你看他
 
There never has been.
从来都没有
 
there is no Moriarty.
根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人
 
Of course he's Richard Brook,
他当然是理查德·布鲁克
 
Moriarty is Richard Brook?
莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克?
 
So that's your source?
这就是你的线人?
 
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
他们不敢当着目击者伤害你
 
Richard, I'm a witness,
理查德 我是目击者
 
You are safe.
你是安全的
 
you said that I'd be safe here.
你说我在这很安全
 
You said that they wouldn't find me here,
你说过他们找不到我
 
so I just got normal.
所以我买了一般的
 
Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,
亲爱的 他们没有现磨咖啡了
 
What were his credentials?
他的证据在哪里?
 
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯
 
How do you know that you can trust him?
你凭什么相信了他?
 
when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
他向你的录音笔窃窃私语
 
those sessions in the hotel room
酒店房间里
 
All those little meetings in cafes,
咖啡店那些小会面
 
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
没人会相信电话里的声音
 
Oh, come on, Kitty,
算了吧 凯蒂
 
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克?
 
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
看啊 有人揭露了全部真相
 
You turned me down, so...
你拒绝了我 所以...
 
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
我想站在你这边的 记得吗?
 
I gave you your opportunity.
我给过你机会
 
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒
 
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
恭喜你 "夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真相"
 
Too late to go on the record?
想记录来不及了?
 
How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来
 
I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
我需要比茶刺激性强7%的东西
 
  以上就是“《神探夏洛克 第二季》中英文经典台词”的内容,感谢您的阅读,喜欢的话就赶紧收藏吧。想要阅读更多关于英文经典台词的内容,请关注牛台词(cnhbtc.com),我们为您准备了更新、更好、更经典的台词文章,更多精彩内容,不容错过。
 
本文关键词: 神探夏洛克 神探
文章由牛台词整理发布,转载请注明出处!本文链接:http://cnhbtc.com/ywjdtc/ywjdtc333.html

欢迎分享转载→ 《神探夏洛克 第二季》中英文经典台词

用户评论

验证码: 看不清?点击更换

注:网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不代表本站立场。

相关推荐

牛台词为您提供电影经典台词、电视经典台词、相声小品台词、动漫游戏台词内容分享!
Copyright © 2019-2023 牛台词 cnhbtc.com 版权所有 ICP备案:鲁ICP备2020034440号-1 鲁公网安备鲁公网安备:37011202001111号 收藏本站 - 网站地图