经典台词分享网站

当前位置:台词 > 游戏台词 > 英雄联盟英雄台词 > 英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡蜜尔台词大全

英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡蜜尔台词大全

发布时间: 来源:cnhbtc.com 编辑:牛台词 阅读()

  牛台词,为您提供电影经典台词、电视经典台词、相声小品台词、动漫游戏台词等内容。下面就是我们为您准备的关于“英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡蜜尔台词大全”的内容,欢迎您的阅读,希望您能喜欢。
 

青钢影·卡蜜尔

 
青钢影·卡蜜尔是《英雄联盟》中的第134位英雄角色。
 
卡蜜尔是一位优雅的特工精英,也是一台精密的人形兵器。她游走于法律已然失效的边缘地带,小心地维护着皮尔特沃夫这台机器和其下的祖安,保证一切都能顺畅地运转。而她身藏一对钩索,还有一双巨大的腿刃,她一旦盯上敌人,敌人就难逃身首异处的下场。
 
游戏中的卡蜜尔是一位拥有高伤害和高机动性的战士、坦克类英雄,特别擅长利用持续的打击和高超的机动性击溃敌人。
英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡密尔台词大全
 

青钢影·卡蜜尔台词

 

 
1.精准与否,就是屠宰与手术的区别。
accuracy or not is the difference between slaughtering and operation.

2.我会等你变得更强的。
I'll wait for you to be stronger.

3.你,要,自知!
you, you need to know yourself!

4.我注意到你,你就危险了。
I noticed you, and you were in danger.

5.你的局限,导致了你的衰亡。
your limitations lead to your decline.

6.我的动机,与你无关。
my motivation is not related to you.

7.别着急,我还没完事呢。
don't worry. I'm not finished yet.

8.你的失败,已经被算出来了。
your failure has been calculated.

9.如果你赢不了,就不要动手。
if you can't win, don't do it.

10.你的徒劳,让人失望。
your futility is disappointing.

11.卓越是一种品德,你恰巧欠缺。
excellence is a kind of morality, and you happen to lack it.

12.想阻止我?你是哪位?
want to stop me? Who are you?

13.我知道我是什么东西,你呢?
I know what I am, and you?

14.形式的纯粹,功能的纯粹。
the purity of form and the purity of function.

15.武器的德行,要在战斗中体现。
the virtue of weapons should be reflected in the fight.

16.切忌愚鲁。
do not be foolishness.

17.如果你没有目的,就什么也别做。
if you have no purpose, don't do anything.

18.这件事结束时,你也许会感谢我的。
at the end of this matter, you may thank me.

19.你没有哪怕半点用处。
you have no use at all.

20.这是你的极限了。
this is your limit.

21.你不会想出现在我的名单上的。
you won't want to appear on my list.

22.你的行为不可容忍。
your actions are intolerable.

23.我会把你变成无关紧要的琐事。
I will turn you into trivial matters.

24.小心你的言行。敬酒不吃吃罚酒。
be careful with your words and deeds. Toast without free wine.

25.进化胜过痛苦。你很懦弱。多么粗野。
evolution is better than pain. You are cowardly. How rough it is.

26.我已经足够年纪明白事理了。
I am old enough to understand the matter.

27.一板一眼就会滋生弱点。
a single eye will breed weaknesses.

28.你会合作的。
you will cooperate.

29.你毫无策略的行动让我恶心。
your unprotected actions disgust me.

30.我把话说清楚好了,我会杀了你。
I'll make it clear. I'll kill you.

31.我发觉,你技巧平平。
I found that you are very skillful.

32.注意你的礼貌,除非你想要我来管教。
pay attention to your manners unless you want me to discipline.

33.这份工作,不是为业余人士而准备的。
this job is not for amateurs.

34.你在死前就会被遗忘。多么碍眼。
you will be forgotten before you die. How bad it is.

35.你就是通往结局的路。目标已消除。
you are the way to the end. The goal has been eliminated.

36.自负会让每个人都屈膝下跪。
conceit will make everyone kneel.

37.目标已出现。
the target has appeared.

38.要么打,要么跑,优柔寡断令人厌恶。
it is disgusting to play or run, indecision.

39.科技与我的关系,比较复杂。
the relationship between technology and me is more complicated.

40.为了皮尔特沃夫的进化,我用灵魂做了交易。
for the evolution of piertworth, I traded with my soul.

41.我就是所谓的无理资产。
I am called irrational assets.

42.我将确保皮尔特沃夫的生存。
I will ensure that pierwood is alive.

43.进化的代价是必要的死亡。
the cost of evolution is the necessary death.

44.我的记忆抹除了皮城的混乱。
my memory has wiped out the chaos of Pi city.

45.过往的残酷回忆不会随着年岁而消减。
the cruel memories of the past will not diminish with the age of the year.

46.悔恨会磨平我们灵魂中的棱角。
remorse will grind the corners of our souls.

47.合适的话语胜过锋利的刀子。
a proper word is better than a sharp knife.

48.恐惧磨快了每一把刀刃。
fear sharpened every blade.

49.我不玩游戏,我来定规则。
I don't play games. I'll set the rules.

50.谎言不会伤人,真相才是快刀。
lies will not hurt people. The truth is a quick knife.

51.野心需要事实的约束。
ambition requires the constraints of facts.

52.暴力是了结的手段。
Violence is a means of closure.

53.为仆则忠,为主则殆,这便是道德。
loyalty for servants, and the Lord is almost complete, which is morality.

54.优雅永不过时。
elegance will never be out of date.

55.皮尔特沃夫终将迎来自己的宿命。
piertworth will finally usher in his destiny.

56.我们都有底线,而我,也许已经越过自己的了。
we all have the bottom line, and I, perhaps, have crossed my own.

57.进化大道上的又一步。
another step on the evolutionary road.

58.他们雇我来发现问题,然后一举扫除。
they hired me to find out the problem and then sweep it out with one stroke.

59.人人有自己的位置,忘乎所以,就危险了。
everyone has his own position, forgetting it, it is dangerous.

60.谈判破裂的时候,我就有工作了。
when the negotiation broke down, I had a job.

61.社会需要规范。
social needs are regulated.

62.自力更生的女性应该更加流行。
self-reliance women should be more popular.

63.权力的维持必须不计代价。
the maintenance of power must be without consideration.

64.定义你的不是武器本身,而是你使用它的方式。
what defines you is not the weapon itself, but the way you use it.

65.这不过是我的专长而已。友善,是如此乏味。
this is just my specialty. Friendly, it's so boring.

66.有时候,伤疤是一个人最上等的华服。
sometimes scars are the best clothes of a person.

67.技术服务于进化而非控制。
technology serves evolution rather than control.

68.世界既不黑也不白,而是一道精致的灰。
the world is neither black nor white, but a fine gray.

69.效率,是成功的核心关键。
efficiency is the core of success.

70.手上的任务是唯一
the task on hand is the only one

71.噢,我可不是在跟你玩。
Oh, I'm not playing with you.

72.人类的束缚在你身上看起来挺般配的。
the human bondage seems to fit you very well.

73.天哪!有人能给这根棒槌指点一下么?
My God! Can anyone give this mallet a hint?

74.法律需要维护,才能维护人民。
the law needs to be maintained in order to protect the people.

75.少戴帽子,多穿裤子。
wear less hats and pants.

76.你的枪是爸爸给你买的吗?
did your gun come from dad?

77.我不是你,笨拙的执法官。
I'm not you, clumsy law enforcement officer.

78.你真的是,诺克萨斯的典型。
you are really, typical of Knox.

79.你简直就是个低能儿。
you are a low-level man.

80.孩子,我已经考虑了所有的可能,也计划好了。
I have considered all the possibilities, child, and I have made plans.

81.你想的还不够长远。
you don't think long term.

82.安静!让大人们好好聊聊。
quiet! Let the adults have a good chat.

83.你也许是个不错的陪练。
you may be a good accompaniment.

84.你还是当个死人比较好。
you are better to be a dead man.

85.你知道变强的公式吗?
do you know the formula for getting stronger?

86.我猜,我必须给你上一课。
I guess I have to give you a lesson.

87.我的刀刃更锋利。
my blade is sharper.

88.我在我的茶杯里,看到过更大的漩涡。
I saw a bigger vortex in my cup.

89.英雄是最好不过的目标。
heroes are the best goals.

90.大好时光都浪费在演说里了。
good times are wasted in speeches.

91.你的丑态,妨碍的是你自己。
your ugly manner is your own obstacle.

92.你要明白,我甚至不相信你存在。
you should understand that I don't even believe you exist.

93.你的失误,照亮了你的天真。
your mistakes illuminate your innocence.

94.平庸,就是所有邪恶的根本。
Mediocrity is the root of all evil.

95.谁把你从玩具盒里放出来了?
who put you out of the toy box?

96.该剪断你的线了,小木偶。
it's time to cut your line, puppet.

97.无私奉献真是乏味透顶。
selfless dedication is really boring.

98.跑远点儿小女孩,注意你的长辈。
run away the little girl, pay attention to your elder generation.

99.你自己的药水,味道如何?
what's your own medicine, how does it taste?

100.消灭你,我乐意至极。
I am happy to kill you.
 
101.看好了,小姑娘。我是你的未来。
Watch it, little girl. I am your future.

102.直截了当?和许多蠢货一样。
Straight? Like a lot of idiots.

103.告诉我,多一只手会让你多一份光荣么?
Tell me, will one more hand make you more glorious?

104.你的进化,只是无用功。
Your evolution is just useless.

105.你已经成为了进化的阻碍,该清除你了。
You have become an obstacle to evolution. It's time to clear you.

106.我的房间缺一条地毯,你挺合适的。
There is a carpet missing in my room. You are quite suitable.

107.我就是防狼的专家。
I'm an expert on wolf defense.

108.我们都是怪物,而你只是跑出去了而已。
We are all monsters, and you just run out.

109.你的主人没教过你怎么走路么?
Didn't your master teach you how to walk?

110.你难道不该被牵着么?
Shouldn't you be led?

111.你很快但我更快。
You are fast, but I am faster.

112.要多想,不然你就是在给自己挖坟。
Think more, or you're digging your own grave.

113.我是一件武器,而你是,一种布丁。
I am a weapon, and you are, a pudding.

114.华而不实。
Flowery but not substantial.

115.快看,这是最糟糕的时刻。
Look, this is the worst time.

116.现在,你起码明白了死亡的道理。
Now, at least you understand the truth of death.

117.我说过了,日安。
I said good day.

118.这不是私人恩怨,你只不过被抛弃了而已。
It's not personal. You're just abandoned.

119.你本来就不和逻辑,不用大惊小怪。
You don't have logic. Don't make a fuss about it.

120.工业,永远不败。目标清除。
Industry is never defeated. Target clear.

121.问题解决了。
The problem is solved.

122.至少死的尊严。
At least the dignity of death.

123.这是职业水平的展示。
This is a display of professional level.

124.你觉得自己应该有更好的下场?不,没有。
Do you think you should have a better end? No, No.

125.今天对你来说真是糟糕到底了。
Today is a terrible day for you.

126.你已经被忘却了。
You have been forgotten.

127.权贵阶层和流血杀人,总是形影不离。
The power class and bloodshed are always inseparable.

128.如果你没有战斗的本领,起码也要有赴死的意识。
If you don't have the ability to fight, at least you should have the consciousness to die.

129.皮带?难道现在流行打扮成平民么?
Belt? Is it fashionable to dress up as a civilian now?

130.不要去寻找那些你不想遇到的东西。
Don't look for things you don't want to meet.

131.沙漏小子?日晷男孩这名字已经被人抢了么?
Hourglass boy? Has the name sundial boy been robbed?

132.你的小玩具可救不了你的命。
Your little toy won't save your life.

133.我要先等你咨询一下你珍贵的符文么?
Should I wait for you to consult your precious Rune?

134.你有没有想过自己为什么变成了孤儿?
Have you ever thought about why you became an orphan?

135.恩,就像是在看一面简陋又粗野的镜子。
Well, it's like looking at a crude and crude mirror.

136.噢,你的革命真是古怪。
Oh, your revolution is weird.

137.看这里,小狗狗。
Look here, little dog.

138.极端很容易,平衡才是最难的。
Extremes are easy, and balance is the hardest.

139.这么多的尸体,这么少的时间。
So many bodies, so little time.

140.并不太困难。
It's not too difficult.

141.我探测到的是恐惧么?
Is it fear that I detect?

142.我对中间人表示蔑视。
I show contempt for the middleman.

143.你来得太迟了。
You are too late.

144.这就是解决问题的现场。
This is where the problem is solved.

145.我不留目击者。
I don't leave witnesses.

146.你的策略缺乏变化。
Your strategy lacks change.

147.你再一次犯了同样的错误。
You made the same mistake again.

148.今天不是你的幸运日。
Today is not your lucky day.

149.你们想阻止我么?我觉得你们不行。
Do you want to stop me? I don't think you can.

150.不要走,跑起来。
Don't walk, run.

151.值得做的事情就是值得做对的事情。
What is worth doing is worth doing right.

152.让我满意的不是杀戮,而是完成了任务。
It's satisfaction, not killing.

153.专业人士从来不放马后炮。
Professionals never let things go.

154.他们雇我不是用来犯错的。
They didn't hire me to make mistakes.

155.一个诺克萨斯人,一个祖安人,一个弗雷尔卓德人,走进我的刀刃,然后都没了。
A norxan, a Zuan, a freyldroid, walked into my blade, and it was gone.

156.说个笑话,如果在死胡同里碰到了我,你会怎样?开膛破肚!
Tell me a joke. What would you do if you met me in a dead end? Rifled!

157.以你为例,智商看来是个糟糕的意外。
In your case, IQ seems like a bad accident.

158.等我割开你的喉咙时,希望你仍然能笑得出来。
I hope you can still laugh When I cut your throat.
 
159.我猜不同的笑点,代表不同的智力水平。
I guess different points of laughter represent different levels of intelligence.

160.自己说话对你来说一定很困难。
It must be difficult for you to speak by yourself.

161.哈~哈~哈~粗鲁,保证能换来极其难看的死亡。
Ha ha ha ha rude, guaranteed to be extremely ugly death.

162.有趣。
Interesting.

163.不要恳求别人的关注,太不合理数了。
Don't solicit attention. It's unreasonable.

164.不要有趣,要有用。
Don't be funny, be useful.

165.尽管吹牛吧,趁你还有地方,趁你还活着。
Brag, while you still have a place, while you are still alive.

166.结果比宣言更有力。
The result is stronger than the declaration.

167.你正在展示自己的无知。
You are showing your ignorance.

168.地基一旦腐朽,城墙也就长久不了了。
Once the foundation is rotten, the wall will not last long.

169.只要耐心等待,裂缝总会出现的。
As long as you wait patiently, cracks will always appear.

170.注意了。
Attention.

171.看清你要去的地方。
See where you are going.

172.提防你的周围。
Watch out for your surroundings.

173.你们现在已经有些粗鲁过头了。
You are a little rude now.

174.真是浪费。
What a waste.

175.我已经看透你了。
I've seen through you.

176.你的尝试没有意义。
Your attempt is meaningless.

177.太容易看穿了。
It's too easy to see through.

178.多粗鲁。
How rude.

179.你在还手么?啧,太自私了。
Are you fighting back? Tut, it's selfish.

180.那一招顶多算是中等水平。
That move is at best moderate.

181.对你来说,一眨眼就会结束了。
For you, it's over in the blink of an eye.

182.你和我来了结这件事情吧,立刻。
You and I will settle this matter, at once.

183.你会待在我要你待在的地方。
You will stay where I want you to be.

184.待在这里!记得永远和带你来的人做舞伴。
Stay here! Always be your partner.

185.想要离开得先申请许可。
You have to apply for permission to leave.

186.我没说你可以走了。
I didn't say you could go.

187.你不会真的以为我会让你就这么走掉吧。
You don't really think I'm going to let you go.

188.只有我同意了,你才能走。
You can go only if I agree.

189.那没有用的。
It's no use.

190.懦弱比懒惰更可怕。
Cowardice is more terrible than laziness.

191.战利品,归战胜者。
The spoils belong to the victors.

192.好工具,总会属于钱包最厚的人。
A good tool always belongs to the one with the thickest purse.

193.好运总会眷顾富人。
Good luck always favors the rich.

194.一位得体的女士,会采用许多手段。
A decent lady will use many means.

195.金钱总是万能的。
Money is always everything.

196.进化,一刻也不能停歇。
Evolution can't stop for a moment.

197.我仍是人类的同类。
I'm still a human being.

198.任务指引我的去向。
The mission guides me.

199.喝个底朝天。
Have a drink.

200.干杯。
Cheers.
 
201.不拘小节,最终会坏大事。
If you don't stick to the details, you will end up with bad things.

202.我就是陷阱。
I am the trap.

203.我还没犯过错。
I haven't made a mistake.

204.你在挑战我的耐心。
You are challenging my patience.

205.你挡了我的路。
You're in my way.

206.再努把力。
Try again.

207.我不是任何人的傀儡。
I'm not anyone's puppet.

208.该是收割的时候了。
It's time to harvest.

209.软弱温顺从来不是我的品性。
Weakness and meekness have never been my character.

210.你可以逃,但那无济于事。
You can escape, but that doesn't help.

211.你很强,但我更强。
You are strong, but I am stronger.

212.我是唯一必须的武器。
I'm the only weapon necessary.

213.破败的岛屿,多么华美。
How beautiful the broken island is.

214.我……恨……雪。
I Hate snow.
英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡密尔台词大全

五杀台词

我不会留下目击者。
I won't leave witnesses.
 

四杀台词

看起来所有问题都解决了,但是我不这么认为。
It seems that all the problems have been solved, but I don't think so.
 

大杀特杀台词

你们该怎样阻止我呢?
How can you stop me?
 

击杀一般英雄台词

1.你至少可以死得其所。
You can at least die well.

2.我说过,今天是个好日子。
I said, today is a good day.

3.不要往心里去,你只是处于劣势而已。
Don't take it to heart. You're just at a disadvantage.

4.不要如此大惊小怪。
Don't make such a fuss.

5.始终胜利。
Always win.

6.目标终结。
The end of the goal.

7.问题解决了。
The problem is solved.

8.至少你会有一些尊严的死去。
At least you'll die with some dignity.

9.你认为应该得到更好的结果?你不知道。
Do you think you should get better results? You don't know.

10.你已经忘记了。
You've forgotten.

11.灰烬,灰烬,你落了下来。
Ashes, ashes, you fall.
 

击杀阿兹尔台词

对于唯一命令是可以强制的。
It is mandatory for a unique command.
 

击杀机器人台词

你已经落伍了
You're out of date
 

击杀女警台词

你的那件古董枪在近距离真是相当差。
Your antique gun is really bad at close range.
 

击杀诺手台词

虚张声势
bravado
 

击杀艾克台词

会玩沙漏的孩子吗?
第一句:随着时间的推移你的能力只会给予你更多的错误。
第二句:注意了孩子,也许下一次你会抓住这些机会
孩子,你的想法是不是远远不够超前。
 

击杀EZ台词

1.下一次记得带地图。
Remember to bring a map next time.

2.当你自己的小玩具不会帮助你的时候,你就死定了。
When your own little toy won't help you, you're dead.

3.省省吧,现在是成年人的谈话时间。
Save it. It's adult talk time.
 

击杀剑姬台词

第一句:看起来两个刀片要比一个好。
第二句:一个灵活的刀片赢得了战斗,但敏锐的头脑赢得了战争。
你可能有更优雅体面的做法。
 

击杀主播风女台词

今日预报:你的死期以至
Today's forecast: your death date and even
 

击杀船长台词

你言语只会恐吓,没有实际意义。
Your words are only threatening and have no practical significance.
 

击杀盖伦台词

1.我的孩子,没有人关心你那愚蠢的小国家。
My child, no one cares about your stupid little country.
 
2.这就是你要找的结果?
Is that what you're looking for?
 

击杀俄洛伊台词

我想死亡是对你最终的教训。
I think death is the ultimate lesson for you.
 

击杀刀妹台词

1.你应该更多的依靠你的武器。
You should rely more on your weapons.

2.我的刀片更锋利。
My blade is sharper.
 

击杀杰斯台词

有关英雄的故事,有趣的是他们最终的结果都要死。
The interesting story about heroes is that they all end up dying.
 

击杀烬台词

表演技巧已在战斗中没有立足之地。
Performance skills have no place in combat.
 

击杀发条台词

更好地进行服务。
Better service.
 

击杀潘森台词

祝你在接下来遇到前世。
May you meet a previous life in the future.
 

击杀波比台词

看起来你不是英雄。
It looks like you're not a hero.
 

击杀鳄鱼台词

你可真是一塌糊涂。
You're a mess.
 

击杀瑞兹台词

剪刀,跳动,纸张。
Scissors, bounce, paper.

 
  以上就是“英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡蜜尔台词大全”的内容,感谢您的阅读,喜欢的话就赶紧收藏吧。想要阅读更多关于英雄联盟英雄台词的内容,请关注牛台词(cnhbtc.com),我们为您准备了更新、更好、更经典的台词文章,更多精彩内容,不容错过。
 
本文关键词: 英雄联盟 lol 青钢影 卡蜜尔
文章由牛台词整理发布,转载请注明出处!本文链接:http://cnhbtc.com/yxlmyxtc/yxlmyxtc620.html

欢迎分享转载→ 英雄联盟青钢影台词,lol青钢影卡蜜尔台词大全

用户评论

验证码: 看不清?点击更换

注:网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不代表本站立场。

相关推荐

牛台词为您提供电影经典台词、电视经典台词、相声小品台词、动漫游戏台词内容分享!
Copyright © 2019-2023 牛台词 cnhbtc.com 版权所有 ICP备案:鲁ICP备2020034440号-1 鲁公网安备鲁公网安备:37011202001111号 收藏本站 - 网站地图